This is the logo from a Pennsylvania beer called milk stout (yes, milk is somehow involved in the brewing process. I don't know how, I just know it's delicious). I love the type here, bold and strong, just a little rough and rugged, filling the space, no fancy serifs or loops, dark brown and cream colors that are a mirror of the stout and its head, when poured correctly. It actually reminds me a little of those fruit crates from my last post, and yes, this is also from a box scavanged for the move that I couldn't bear to throw away. Oh, and how can you not love the crazy cow head forming the center the "O"? It's not a ridiculously expensive beer, but I think they did a great job of getting across the feeling of being a "stout" microbrew, and a definite original.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Logo
This is the logo from a Pennsylvania beer called milk stout (yes, milk is somehow involved in the brewing process. I don't know how, I just know it's delicious). I love the type here, bold and strong, just a little rough and rugged, filling the space, no fancy serifs or loops, dark brown and cream colors that are a mirror of the stout and its head, when poured correctly. It actually reminds me a little of those fruit crates from my last post, and yes, this is also from a box scavanged for the move that I couldn't bear to throw away. Oh, and how can you not love the crazy cow head forming the center the "O"? It's not a ridiculously expensive beer, but I think they did a great job of getting across the feeling of being a "stout" microbrew, and a definite original.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment